Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coming Soon...

Ok, so I know I haven't been good at posting recently (as I mentioned in my earlier post). But I have lots to share with you, so I thought I'd give you a preview as to what is coming.
  • Joel's Birthday Weekend
  • Easter &  General Conference Weekend
  • Joel's trip to Nicaragua
  • Brit's trip to TEXAS
  • "Goodbye" dinner w/ friends (who moved)
  • And anything else I feel I need to catch up on:
    • London & Greece vacation LAST SUMMER (I know...I'm horrible, but it's for me & anyone else who cares)
    • Christmas in Ohio
    • Thanksgiving break
So stay tuned! I will catch up as soon as I can. I'm having surgery on both my big toes tomorrow afternoon, so I will be home from work all day Friday with my feet propped up. What'd be better for me to do than blog... while watching girly movies, of course?

Side note: I decided to change my background to something a bit more colorful for summer. Although the warmth and sunshine has hardly graced us with its presence here in good old Rexburg. Hope it's not too bright for the eyes.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so excited to read all your new posts!