If I haven't seen you this week or didn't have time to drop an invite off at your place, PLEASE know that you're still wanted there. Come and have fun celebrating with us!!! I'm so excited...especially for the pinata! So here's the info (if you cannot make it out on the picture above):
Date: Saturday, March 6th
Time: 6:30 pm - whenever
Where: The Village Apt. Clubhouse
(call if you need directions)
It should be fun! We're going to have a pinata and play lots of games that we did at b-day parties when we were little tikes! Ex: bean-bag toss, pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, bobbing for apples, etc.
We have invited a fair amount of people and I was planning on there being food and drinks. Yet since the number may be a bit higher than originally anticipated (which we're 100% okay with...so please still come) I probably cannot make treats enough for everyone. So if it isn't too awkward or weird...and you're willing... PLEASE bring a treat to share with everyone! I know, that's so lame..."here, come to my party. But, wait... would you mind bringing treats too?" I hate to do it, but I only have so much time and money. I don't want people to be hungry or thirsty as they're playing these intense games! haha!
So if you could or would, we'd be so grateful and that would be the best b-day gift (at least to me)! If you can bring something (and haven't already told me), please give me a call. Thanks...ya'll are the best!
I look forward to seeing you all there! I'm stoked!!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have fun at your party!! March is the best month to have a birthday (I think, my special day is the 12th).
I hope you and Joel are doing well. I found your blog on fb or from another blog. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. I miss communication classes with you .. still wish you would have stayed around in cake decorating.
HAPPY 23rd!!
We are Coming!!!!!!! And bringing treats!!
Man, I never wanted to be in Rexburg so badly! That sounds so fun, really. Happy birthday and hope it all goes well
How cute are you little brother...throwing a B-day party for your cute wife!!!! I hope it was wonderful!!! Love you both! I love the little kid photos!! You are both so stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment