A friend of mine did this and requested I do it as well. Here are a bunch of things about me. "I bEt Ya DiDn'T kNoW..."
> I hate pie!
> I have horrible road rage & yell at other drivers...yes I know they cannot hear me.
> I cannot stand people who have BAD "movie etiquette". There is nothing worse!
> I miss dressing up & wearing heels everyday...I don't feel like a woman anymore.
> I've only been to 3 concerts...1) Spice Girls, 2) Backstreet Boys, 3) Mae (Mae is good though)
> I cannot stomach being in dirty places. I cannot touch or eat anything if the environment isn't tidy. (ex- Big Juds...YUCK!)
> I get really boisterous when I play games.
> I get MaD when I lose at things!
> I HATE olives & HOT DOGS!!!
> I can dish it out...but I CANNOT take it! (most of the time)
> I LOVE to organize!...rooms, parties, etc.
> I am a bit controlling & bossy! (please...will you still be my friend?)
> I take up 3/4 of the bed, even though Joel is twice my size
> I want to have TWINS!!!
> I was very shy as a child! (I know...you cannot believe it)
> I do NOT see the need for lingerie
> I dance in dressing rooms...and always will!
> I sing as loud as I can in the car
> I never cook anymore (Joel is the chef)
> One day...I WILL get a boob job!
> I LOVE dancing...I think I could've been black in a previous life
> I eat as much as most men! Honestly...who orders salads anymore...bring on the carbs!
> I love the shows: Vampire Diaries, Greys Anatomy & The Bachelor (Jake BETTER pick Tenley)
> I live in sweats as soon as I get home from work!
> I wash my hair every other day!
> I act like I'm tough, but really my feelings get hurt easily
> I use to be a MEAN GIRL... luckily, I feel like I've changed!
> I cannot control my laughter when people fall & get hurt!
> It takes me a long time to say sorry! (sorry Joel)
> I talk in weird voices!
> I occasionally swear...its bad, I know! I don't know where it comes from...DAD!
> I make up my own songs! (I get it from my Papa)
> I shave my legs once a month...sometimes less!!! :/
> I drove a Plymouth Neon in high school which would stall out in the middle of intersections...and it was an AUTOMATIC!!!
> I dance around my apartment in my garments on a daily basis!
> I have all my kid names picked out & talk to Joel about them like they're in our family already
> I LOVE gossip magazines...I never buy them, I just read them as I go through the store
> I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT stand Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana!!! (my pinata for my b-day is a guitar w/ her face on it...boy will it be fun to break that)
> I got stuck in our washing machine when I was 3 YEARS OLD!!! (well my sister, Amanda got me stuck in it)
> I occasionally pick my nose in the comfort of my home! (don't act like you're grossed out...we all do it)
> I HATE cold = Idaho! (wait...that's no secret)
> I want to live in DALLAS, TEXAS FOREVER!!! (that's no secret either)
> Even though I want to live in TEXAS forever...I'm super excited to move to OHIO in 6-7 months!
> I can be quite LAZY at times!
> I'm kind of sad to leave Rexburg! It will be bitter sweet!
> I wish I could sing b/c I'd totally try out for American Idol
> I QUIT basketball to be a cheerleader...mistake!
> I might be slightly OCD...everything has its place
> I am a people pleaser!
> I toyed with Joel A LOT when we first met...luckily he still fell in love w/ me when I wised up!
> I distain working out...but now I'm seeing it's a necessary evil (gotta hit the gym before summer rolls around)
> I tore my ACL playing...ULTIMATE FRISBEE!
> If I am in a rush or concentrating on something...DO NOT talk to me b/c I will get frustrated & probably lash out a bit!
> I'm super self-conscious (even more than most girls)
> I want to be an Interior designer & photographer when I grow up :)
> I tried running away numerous times as a child...well I wanted to run away but was too scared & wanted the parentals to think I was gone. But really...I was hiding under my bed...inside my sleeping bag!
> I use to wear layers & layers of clothes as a child! (3 pairs of underwear, tights, socks, shorts, 2-3 shirts, etc.)
> I CANNOT watch scary movies, shows, or commercials b/c I WILL have nightmares forever!!!
> I use to wrap a PICKLE in a napkin & put it in my little purse when I was 3-4 years old! haha!
> My name is Brittany...and I'm AFRIAD of the DARK!!!
This was pretty fun to do. If you want to, please do one for yourself. I think they are way fun to read!
8 comments:
How fun! "I have all my kid names picked out & talk to Joel about them like they're in our family already" This made me laugh. I do it too... "Well when Little so and so comes we'll need to...." haha Oh boy. Maybe I'll try this list out!
Britt - I love this! You won't believe how much we have in common. I'm totally going to do one. Ewww... Ricky is being annoying right now (calling out numbers & the alphabet while I'm trying to write)!
Brit, that entire post made me laugh. You did a great job describing yourself! Especially the scary movie part. Remember when we had that scary movie marathon during Halloween and you always had to go home before we started the movies! Haha! Or remember how mad you would get when Mike got everyone to kill you during mafia! Good times! And I have to say that I agree with you, GO TENLEY, I hate Vienna with a PASSION! Miss you guys!
Hi!! Just stumbeled across your blog! :)
I will add you to mine too!...And we'd love to do something!! :)
Brittany, you totally make me laugh! Had a blast tonight watching the Bachelor....I'm still sick over Vienna...blah. Oh well! It was still so fun tonight...we need to play more often.
Okay, First of all, Brittany you are adorable!!!! I had so much fun last night!!! Also, I loved that we were all physically ill over Jake and Vienna! Second of all, this post is so cute! You're cute!... and I'm afraid of the dark too... no worries! Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Haha! Some of these are new to me, but most of these I completely remember because I either suffered the wrath of them or did them too. Fun read NeeNee!
Post a Comment